This article provides the protocols and procedures cosmetic clinics must adhere to while dispensing prescription medications.
Legal prescription writing for a specified patient will assist by a licenced physician, dentist, nurse, or pharmacist. A cosmetic clinic must ensure that all medications are ordered, kept, and supplied following applicable laws and other pertinent pharmaceutical regulations.
Drugs like Botox and Hyaluronidase are just two examples of medications kept on hand at a typical cosmetic clinic for aesthetic uses. According to the manufacturer’s instructions, these must be kept in a locked cabinet or refrigerator as necessary. If the temperature were to be outside the advised range, the pharmacy provider must inform immediately. If necessary, the medications must be back to the supplier, and new supplies must have.
The CPD Institute of Australia provides training at the cutting edge of the industry with a cosmetic nurse course that focuses on aesthetic injectables. The company’s mission is to promote career development and continuous learning in a friendly environment. At these institutions, the nurse courses learning by the most knowledgeable and reputable individuals in the cosmetic industry.
What can you learn from nursing courses in cosmetics?
The leading provider of the cosmetic nurse course taught by clinical professionals is the CPD Institute of Australia. Their focus at CPD Institute is on professional growth and lifelong learning in a friendly setting. Small class sizes and practical exercises let us personalise our instruction. All nurses are very interactive and taught by some of the most knowledgeable and well-respected instructors, such as:
- Professional Qualifications In Cosmetic Nursing Courses
- Cosmetic Injectables Module Courses
- Platelets Rich Plasma or PRP Courses
- Advanced Skin Science Courses
- Mesotherapy Courses
- Business Courses
- Coaching Courses
- First Aid Courses
- Private Training
- Dermaplaning Courses
- PDO Mono Threads Course, and
- CPD Nurse Membership
CPD Nurse Membership develops to assist nurses entering the cosmetic and aesthetic practise field. The model has been successfully launching a large number of nurse-owned enterprises. As a cosmetic nurse injector, membership is a step towards starting your own business, and here are CPD Nurse membership benefits, such as:
- Assistance of prescribers
- Skype/Facetime consultations and prescription orders with doctors
- Access to an iPad app that contains everything you need to practise Securely
- Agreements for nurses
- Agreements with prescribers
- Direct access to a pharmacy account to place a medicine order
- CPD’s continuous assistance and direction
- Free instruction is available all year.
- Events with preferential access
- Exclusive membership in the CPD Nurse Facebook group
- Nurse CPD manual
- Clinical Assistance
Prerequisites for CPD Nurse Membership:
- Qualifications as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Having finished the CPD Institute’s Fundamentals in Cosmetic Injectables course (minimum)
- Finished 1:1 coaching clinic sessions with success
- Completed the evaluation tasks for the coaching clinic successfully
- Insurance for indemnity (professional indemnity and public liability)
- Police check (within six months of membership commencement)
- Current certification in first aid or Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Please ensure you research job and practise options before enrolling as a CPD Nurse Member.