World class facilities and amenities, exceptional learning atmosphere and globally renowned faculty make the universities of USA a sought-after destination to pursue higher education. There are more than 1700 universities and colleges in USA that offer world class Post Graduation Courses in USA in multiple substances to students from across the world. Thousands of students from across the world travel to USA with a dream to earn their PG degree from one of the reputed universities in USA.
The best facilities, experienced faculty, supreme studying environment, constructive campuses and renowned institutions contribute greatly towards the holistic development and social growth of the students. So, if you are also intending to enroll in Post Graduation Programs USA, then it is necessary for you to know the details about the courses, fee structures, scholarship programs and admission procedures prior to applying.
Recognition of Degree
A post graduate degree from one of the reputed universities in USA is considered to be highly recognized degrees across the world. The graduate work of the student and his/her credentials from US University are well accepted and accredited across the globe.
Subjects for Post Graduation Courses in USA
- Agriculture and related subjects
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Education and Teaching
- Fashion Designing
- General Management and Business
- Hotel Management and Hospitality
- IT and Computer Science
- International Culture, Literature and Foreign Languages
- Mass Communication and Media
- Medicine and Life Sciences
- Music, Dance and Theatre
- Sales, Marketing and Retailing
- Social Sciences
- Therapeutic Personal Care
Admissions Requirements for PG Programs USA
- All the universities in USA demand for a minimum of 16 years of formal education, including a 4 years of Bachelor’s degree from recognized university.
- Admission for PG Courses in USA is granted based on the GPA score of the students. The marks you score are converted into GPA score based on 5 points scheme.
- Students are required to submit their official transcript from college or university if applying for MBA courses
- All universities in USA require students to qualify for standardized exams like GMAT, GRE and English proficiency test like TSE, TWE and TOFEL. They need to score high in these tests to qualify for admission.
- Students are required to prepare a detailed resume and letter of recommendation. They also need to prepare a essay or statement of purpose which play a pivotal in evolution of application both for financial and admission aid because it offers first impression about the student to university.
- Valid passport and photographs
Fee Structure for PG Courses in USA
The tuition fees for Post Graduation Courses in USA are usually higher than European universities. It is estimated that students intending to pursue post graduation courses need to pay $20,000 a year at public universities, and $40,000 to $20,000 a year at private universities in USA.